N°193.310 - Watchmakers Bench
A superb quality bench for the discerning professional watchmaker.
· Sturdy welded steel frame, incorporating support for cables and wiring etc. Finished in standard white lacquer.
· Legs in square section telescopic steel tubes, spring loaded for height adjustment.
· Any height adjustment from 85 to 115 cm
· Bench top in solid beech wood, thickness 50 mm, size 60 x 120 cm. Natural finish in resistant colourless varnish. (Alternative bench top in heavy 40 mm chipboard with working surface in grey colour, non-slip vinyl type Taralay, thickness 3 mm. Anti-static and acid-resistant.)
· Bench edges on three sides in solid beech wood, 6 mm thick, raised 10 mm. Natural finish in colourless varnish.
· Armrests in solid wood, padded and covered in real leather. Fixed on the left side with lateral adjustment up to 3 cm.
· Front panel in beech plywood, thickness 15 mm, height 50 cm across complete width of the bench. Finished in colourless varnish.
· Adjustable levelling feet on one side and rollers on the other side for easy moving.
No. 193.310C - STORAGE CABINET
An optional matching storage cabinet for the watchmakers bench No 193.310. In heavy beech plywood 15 mm thick, finished in colourless natural varnish. Seven drawers with extensible metal runners on metal rollers. (approx. 40.00 Kg)
While the basic frame remains the same, this bench can be made to the customer’s requirements such as : different colour frame, central armrests integrated in the bench top, different colour working surface, cut-outs for vacuum and air systems, lamp etc., metal drawers with locks etc.
Send us a drawing with specifications and we will be glad to send you a quotation.